Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eterno Shirts from Metro-Wear

ETERNO shirts
I was kinda short on shirts and ties. The ones i had were too big on me and were starting to fade a bit. I needed something different and flows with stlye. The 30 Eterno Italy Men's Italian Dress shirts and ties provided me with what I needed. The shirts and ties were all brand new, never worn and are very comfortable. The delivery of my package was suprisingly quick, no more than a week. The only draw back is there were 4 sets of duplicate shirts, which kinda bummed me out, but the rest were great.
Recently ordered the 30 lot Eterno Dress Shirt & Tie set from Metro-Wear. I am very satisfied with the shirts! Quality, fit, and feel are all great. I ordered these on a closeout type special so the color quantity was more limited than advertised. Although I am satisfied with multiple copies of the same shirts, Metro-wear has been working with me on swapping out extra copies of the ties. Very good vendor to work with! Responsive and willing to help you out to satisfy your solve any problems or concerns you have.