Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Very light colored, just enough color


I ordered these shirts to wear as a uniform dress shirt. The price and the product fit my need very well. They were also delivered in a timely manner and in perfect condition. I was very pleased with my transation.
My husband is a great man so we wanted him Covona shirt to wear with his Santa ties. I'd so rather go shopping on the internet than going too ten different stories to find what I want. The red dress shirt I found here at Amazon was perfect for our need. Great quality, irons easily, looks sharp and it was delivered in record time. I couldn't be happier.
I was a bit unsure at first. Pink is not normally a color I'd wear. Looking to add to my wardrobe and add some variety, I was very pleasantly surprised with this product. The color is not overly strong, just enough to give a nice look without looking really Pink. Nice construction, quite a bargain, and very comfortable.